Blanchard Personal Injury Lawyers
At the law office of Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., we have fought to protect the rights of people in and around Chickasha, Oklahoma, for more than 60 years. Our firm was founded by attorney Red Ivy in 1949 and has always been a general practice, addressing a wide range of legal needs. Attorneys David Ratliff and April Chasteen, who joined the firm in 1996 and 1998 respectively, each have more than 19 years of practice experience.
At Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., we understand your concerns about the cost of quality legal representation. We strive to provide a high level of service and attention at reasonable and affordable rates. We will immediately advise you of any developments in your case, and will keep you informed of all your options moving forward. We will always provide you with an honest assessment of your chances of success, so that you have realistic expectations.
Our Civil Practice
We handle a wide range of civil claims, including cases involving issues of:
- Family law – We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, including child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of marital debts and assets.
- Personal injury – We represent people who have been hurt because of the carelessness or negligence of others, helping you seek full and fair compensation for all your losses.
- Guardianships – We will work with you to complete the process to get a guardian appointed to protect the legal rights of a minor or adult, including situations where you need to take action to protect the interests of your grandchildren.
- Adoptions – We are familiar with the provisions of the Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) and know how to protect your rights if you seek to adopt a Native American child.
- Property disputes – We will help you seek redress when someone has used your real property without your permission.
- Probate issues – We represent parties in controversies that arise during the probate process, from will contests to allegations of breach of fiduciary duty.
Contact the Law Office of Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C.
To set up a private meeting with one of our experienced Chickasha civil lawyers, contact our office by e-mail or call us at 405-701-9301. Your first meeting is without cost or obligation. Our offices are open Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. We accept credit cards.