A Renowned Oklahoma Criminal Defense Firm Built On Honesty, Integrity & Commitment To Our Clients

  1. Home
  2.  » Family Law

We Offer Affordable Legal Help For Your Family Law Issue

Legal issues having to do with your family and the relationships between various family members can be emotionally and financially draining. If you are facing a child custody dispute, a divorce or need to modify a child support agreement, consult an experienced family law attorney.

Providing You With Effective And Affordable Legal Representation In Oklahoma

At the law firm of Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., our lawyers have more than 48 years of combined legal experience to apply to your case. We understand the difficulties you face and will explain the pros and cons of each choice. For example, a paternity action may grant you visitation rights while at the same time allowing the other parent of your children the right to child support.

Let us guide you through your divorce or a split from your child’s mother or father, skillfully advocating for your rights to:

  • Child custody
  • Visitation
  • Child support
  • Alimony, also referred to as spousal support, if you are seeking a divorce

Our offices are adjacent to the courthouse in Chickasha, and our attorneys can be at your side at a moment’s notice, fighting to protect your rights, your children and your assets.

Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., is always willing and able to take care of all my legal needs. The whole office staff is exceptionally caring.” — Client testimony

Free Consultations. Cost-Effective Assistance. Supportive Attorneys.

No matter what type of family law case you have, Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., will provide you with an honest assessment of your case and your chances for success. For intelligent answers and a helpful hand with your legal matter, call us at 405-701-9301 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation.

Our lawyers can also help you with additional family law matters, including:

  • Guardianships: Establishing a guardian for a minor or an adult who has special needs or is no longer able to handle his or her own day-to-days affairs due to age, health or mental impairment
  • Conservatorships: Appointing a conservator to handle the financial affairs of someone who can no longer make his or her own decisions
  • Grandparents’ rights: Helping grandparents — who fit within the narrow window of opportunity — to gain access to their grandchildren
  • Adoptions: Guiding families through the adoption process of newborns and minor children, including Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) adoptions