Experienced Attorneys Dedicated To Meeting All Of Your Legal Needs
When you have a legal question, want to provide for the future of your family, need help with a dispute or face criminal charges, turn to the Chickasha law firm of Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C. Since 1949, we have provided a variety of legal services to clients in Grady County and throughout the surrounding counties.
Our attorneys will help you when you need assistance with legal matters, including:
- Family law: Guiding families through matters related to family law agreements and disputes, including child custody, visitation, child support, divorce, alimony and asset division
- Estate planning: Helping individuals and families prepare for the future with estate planning documents, and providing guidance with the probate and estate administration processes after loved ones pass
- Real estate: Providing timely and accurate title opinions for abstract companies and helping property owners resolve real estate disputes
- Criminal law: Aggressively defending people charged with crimes or arrested for drunk driving in Oklahoma
- Civil litigation: Handling legal matters that end up in court, including personal injury claims, real estate disputes, will contests and other types of civil lawsuits
A General Practice Law Firm Meeting All Your Legal Needs
Whether you are an oil field worker facing a divorce, or a farmer seeking to safely pass along family land to the next generations, or you need help with a criminal or civil matter, we will help you.
"Attorney David Ratcliff's quick response and empathy throughout this process made a very difficult time much easier to navigate through." - Client testimony
"April is always there willing and able to take care of all my legal needs. The whole office staff is exceptionally caring." - Client testimony
At Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., your case will be assigned to one of our attorneys and an experienced secretary as well. This means that you will always have someone to talk with about the details of your case every time you call.
Experienced. Effective. Affordable.
With more than 48 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers will provide you with a skillful and honest assessment of your case, explaining your options and your chances for a successful result. Call us today at 405-701-9301 to schedule your free initial consultation. You may also contact us online. For your convenience, you may pay a portion or your entire bill with any major credit card.
Contact the Firm
Bold labels are required.