Continuing A Long-Standing Reputation Of Excellent Service
Since 1949, Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., has fought to protect legal rights for clients in and around Chickasha, Oklahoma. Our firm was founded by attorney Red Ivy, a man renowned as a highly skilled trial advocate who applied his heart and soul to helping his clients. Although Red has been gone since 1999, we still receive calls from people seeking his help.
Our lawyers honor Red’s spirit by continuing to protect the rights of individuals and families throughout Grady County in the following areas of law:
- Issues of family law and divorce
- Estate planning, probate and estate administration
- Issues involving real estate, including title opinions and property disputes
- DUI and criminal defense matters
- All types of civil litigation, including personal injury
“Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., is built on honesty and integrity. I highly recommend this firm for any legal needs you may have.” — Client testimony
Serving Four Generations Of Families In Oklahoma
Our staff members have been working at this firm for more than 75 years combined. We are family and our clients are as well. When you call, you will always have someone you can talk with regarding the details of your case even when our attorneys are in court.
To learn about the experience and qualifications of our lawyers, please click their individual profile links below.
Let Our Family Help Your Family
Whether or not this is your first time seeking the guidance of a lawyer, we know it can be intimidating. At Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., we understand your concerns and strive to create a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in our office to help ensure that this is a positive experience for you. At every step of the way, we will:
- Listen carefully to your concerns and desires
- Provide you with an honest assessment of your claim and your chance of success
- Immediately advise you of any new developments as they arise
- Stay in contact with you, keeping you informed of all your options as your claim proceeds
- Provide you with a high level of service at reasonable and affordable rates
Call us today at 405-701-9301 or send us an email to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers. Our offices are located right next to the courthouse in Chickasha and we can help you on a moment’s notice.