Tuttle DUI Lawyers
At the law office of Ivy, Ratcliff & Chasteen, P.C., we have fought for the rights of people in Oklahoma since 1949, when Red Ivy opened up our practice. David Ratliff joined the firm in 1996 and April Chasteen came onboard in 1998. They both have over 20 years experience.
We place a premium on communication with our clients. Our attorneys will keep you informed of all developments in your case, as well as your options moving forward. We will always be straightforward and honest with you, making certain you have realistic expectations about your likelihood of success. We understand your concerns about the cost of legal counsel, and work hard to provide a high level of service at reasonable and affordable rates.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We provide aggressive counsel to individuals facing prosecution for felonies or misdemeanors, including:
- Drinking and driving – We will work hard to help you minimize or avoid jail time for a DWI or DUI, and will represent you in proceedings regarding the status of your driving privileges. We will also assist you with getting any treatment mandated by the state.
- Drug possession – We will help you find a cost-effective solution when you face charges of possessing a controlled substance, from marijuana or cocaine to meth, heroin or even prescription drugs.
- Assault and battery – We defend people charged with threatening or physically attacking others, using our experience to minimize the consequences, from court costs to fines to other sanctions, such as community service.
- Passing bad or bogus checks – We will use our skill and knowledge of the law to help you minimize the penalties, avoiding jail if at all possible.
- Burglary – We will help you fight charges that you entered someone else’s property for the purpose of stealing or taking items
Because of our considerable experience, we can quickly assess your case and determine whether your interests will best be served by seeking a plea agreement, or by fighting for your rights at trial. When necessary, we will use private investigators and other professionals to prepare and present the strongest case for your defense.
Contact Our Office
We offer a free initial consultation to every client. To arrange a meeting with one of our experienced Chickasha criminal defense lawyers, contact our office online or call us at 405-701-9301. We are available to meet with you weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Credit cards are welcome